Google

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Where am I?

For all those who were wondering where I have been since more than a month, here's a quick update. I was a bit busy in office to start with, then went off home (Ahmedabad) on two weeks leave. After a wonderful Diwali at home, I was back around 10 days back, but before I could settle down, CAT was staring me in the face. And then came the big surprise - I had to move to Hyderabad DC for one month. So I was off to Bangalore for CAT, and straight to Hyd from there. Now slowly settling into the new place.

I have been to 5 cities in two weeks !! Was in Ahmedabad on 10th .. Mumbai on 11th .. Mangalore on 12th .. Bangalore on 17th .. and now Hyderabad on 20th - howzzat !!

Will be busy with some training for couple more days, but will be back with my blogs very soon. Thanks for reading .. please continue !!

No comments: