Google

Thursday, January 31, 2008

New look !!

From wierd look to new cool look in 13 days. I know its a bit long in the blog world, but couldn't help it. Became a bit busy with work, and getting rid of the extra image and text due to the template-import-accident took me a painful 2-3 hours. Then re-doing rest of the page and the new template took another one, though this was easier. Better late than never!

So please let me know how you like the new look. Its one of the available templates so nothing great about it. But after the last disaster, I'll need some time to summon the courage to experiment again. But next time I'll have a backup of my current template!!

Hey .. there are some new things too - the newsreel being one of them. Feel free to comment on the changes as well.

No comments: