Google

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Back from hibernation

After a long slumber, I am back. And I have a story - about what pushed me quicker to this page. While I was not 'writing' blogs, I was actually 'reading' blogs. And I read lots & lots of them. Some of those blogs became a habit (will put up a list sometime), and the list kept growing.

One blog which I used to read earlier (last year) was my ex-DM's blog. Now who is a DM? In simple words, the DM is the boss of the boss of my boss!! I stopped reading his blog after he went into hibernation, similar to what I did over two months, and I just thought I'll check if he's back. He indeed was, and that was 3 months back!

While I read all his blogs, there was one where he listed blogs of his friends with name of the author and the blog link. Obviously the list would have blogs which he likes. The last one (I think there were 6) was "Varun's blog" with a note saying "I misplaced the link. Varun, if you read this, send me the link again." That got me thinking. Was he talking about me? I didn't think so. Because we didn't know each other much and I didn't even know if he knew I had a blog!

But I could not resist the temptation and sent him an email, asking whom was he talking about. And soon he responded - it was indeed this blog he was referring to! I was surprised but very happy. And that also told me that I need to get back to writing ASAP.

So there you go. Time to start again. Especially for folks who read my blog. Thank you!!

No comments: